Most HR and corporate management teams recognise the potential value of workforce metrics and analytics, yet struggle with developing a strategy and identifying where to start, what to measure, and how to support this new business approach.
What critical skills and capabilities need to be developed now to ensure that the right talent sits in the right job and in the right location?
This two-day workshop is designed to help drive business results with data by providing a detailed roadmap for effectively leveraging metrics and analytics in your organisation. It will help your organisation effectively launch a strategic metrics and analytics approach to the workforce planning process to achieve long-term success.
- Apply best practices in the design of human resource metrics and analytics to your organisation
- Interpret an Internal Labour Map (ILM) that shows the flow of talent in, up and out of an organisation
- Use the ‘data, dialogue, action’ framework to develop powerful stories with your data
- Understand the practical application of the strategic workforce planning process
- Identify who should own each step of strategic workforce planning, and their roles and responsibilities
- Understand the key factors for building workforce planning capability and how to "phase in" workforce planning in your organisation
- Develop an action plan to implement data-driven workforce planning in your workplace