Turning performance data into meaningful information effectively relies on our ability as remuneration professionals to manage data. Excel is a powerful tool that enables us to manipulate this data and to perform calculations that enable organisations to draw meaningful insights. Excel for Remuneration Professionals is a full day workshop that aims to equip participants with the skills required to perform a remuneration review in Excel.
- The workshop covers over 15 formulas and short cuts to ensure participants are able to prepare and accurate remuneration review
- How to format source data from payroll
- How to compare incumbent information to market data on both a position match and position class basis
- How to make basic comparisons of remuneration by department or gender
- How to calculate compa-ratios
- How to calculate additional costs associated with pay increases