Strategic Partnering for HR is a 2 day experiential learning program created by Mercer in response to the growing need to support HR leaders to make a real difference in achieving bottom-line, sustainable results; to the way HR is perceived as a value-adding business partner while building on personal brand and developing cutting-edge skills.
- Gaining clarity on the roles of HR business partner, HR expert, HR service professional
- Learning to balance the transactional, tactical, and strategic demands the business makes on HR
- Acquiring the ability to read, anticipate, and manage potential conflict situations using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Handling Modes instrument
- Assessing their organisation’s current performance against Mercer’s best practice HR competencies, and insight on personal strengths and development priorities
- Learning to drive consensus and action using HR data to tell compelling business stories