Attracting the best talent is critical to an organisation’s success. In a short time, the talent ecosystem has changed drastically. Organisations and hiring managers that can position themselves by using contemporary recruitment practices are best placed to entice the best people. In one day, Mercer’s Recruitment Best Practices program will provide attendees with an end to end process, best practice market scan and tools to transform how they recruit for their people.
- Understand current market best practices
- Learn the roles and responsibilities in the recruitment process
- Be able to plan and schedule recruitment process effectively
- Learn the key screening and interview criteria
- Identify contemporary assessment, reference checking, decision, checks and offer practices
- Establish effective candidate connection and feedback
- Gain insight on interviewing best practices – questions, biases, optimal candidate conditions