Management requires a variety of skills; however one skill is often most underrated yet is critical to management success: the skill of influencing without authority.
In matrix organisations, employees are often inundated with competing goals, deadlines, and battles for resources. This program will provide the skills to set yourself up for success by forming trusting relationships, building credibility while developing and nurturing your network to more effectively influence others.
- Develop the skills to establish and/or build upon your influencing capabilities
- Practical ways to identify all the various stakeholders that you interact with
- Understand and learn various communication styles to become an effective influencer
- Understand the practical application of the strategic workforce planning process
- Develop and personalise an action plan that will give you a roadmap to ensure success with your own influencing plan