Mercer’s HR Reward & Benefits Foundation workshop aims to provide an introduction to the various approaches used by organisations to develop and manage their remuneration policy. It also explores the role of benefits; as well as practical and effective benefits strategies that can be used by HR departments.
- Confidence analysing and interpreting the results of remuneration surveys
- Identifying and interpreting economic and organisation performance data within the remuneration review context
- An understanding of the guiding principles for organisations to develop an effective benefits strategy
- Increased confidence in assessing benefits against the market and internal fit to make informed decisions about improving benefits policies
- A clear and practical path to create an effective benefits strategy
< Back to Mercer Learning Workshops