A Strengths based team is a group of imperfect but talented contributors valued for their strengths, who need one another to realise individual and team excellence. Using the Clifton StrengthsFinder® tool as the basis we help explore as teams learn, how they can intentionally use their talents and strengths to help them achieve their performance objectives and learn a process they can use time and time again to set them up for success.
- Gain a clearer understanding of your own unique strengths based on your personalised Strengths report of top talent themes
- Understand how to harness and use your strengths for greater personal productivity and engagement
- Recognise how the dynamics of each strength affects how you influence and interact with others
- Learn a common language to use to describe the uniqueness of the talent themes
- Develop strategies to manage weakness
< Back to HR Specialist Workshops