Mercer’s research shows that 96% of executives are planning organisational structure changes in the next two years (Source: 2018 Talent trends, Mercer). Coupled with rapid digital transformation and tighter economic conditions, means leaders are arguably facing more change than ever. At Mercer, we believe contemporary change education that enables leaders to empower their people to thrive in change; will be critical for an organisation’s success into the future.
Our change leadership program starts with your situation, listening to your organisation’s challenges and opportunities, and evaluating together how your people can be enabled to contribute to a thriving organisation.
- Understand the broader context of change including human impact
- Establish the leader's role to create change vision, motivation and empowerment
- Learn how agility delivers to organisational leaders and the bottom line
- Develop a defined model of change
- Understand effective change communication