Disruption and change is nothing new, but we have reached a tipping point with the ‘why’, ‘how’, ‘where’ and ‘what’ we do at work, now changing rapidly. This workshop enables individual contributors at organisations to better understand their part in change and take ownership of how they view, adapt and thrive during disruption. The program is underpinned by practical tools and frameworks to increase individuals’ resilience and agility.
- Understand the broader context of change including why, how, who and what is involved
- Understand the process of change and identify an individual's role
- Gain clarity on your role in change and how to increase resilience to thrive
- Learn how agility delivers to individual and team goals
- Establish how individual preferences and traits affect ability to adapt and change