How to Combine: Right People, Right Place, Right Cost & Results
The face of expatriation is changing. An increasingly globalised environment has blurred international boundaries. Businesses now must deal with increasingly complex issues, such as managing a new generation of professionals who are more open to the world, finding ways of reducing costs in the face of strong competition, and developing a more flexible and optimised international mobility policy.
Our proprietary mobility data and research are the best of their kind—and so are our consultants. We have the tools and the experience to help you meet your organization’s specific mobility needs, with practical advice behind the hard numbers.
How Does It Work?
- It works as soon as you enrol! You can do this via our learning platform and get started now.
- You’ll have 60 days to work through the program at your own pace – yes, there is science behind this deadline!
What will it achieve?
Here’s a taster of what you can expect:
- The ability to save thousands, if not millions on expensive trials and failed innovation efforts. Guaranteed to win you friends in the finance department.
- A significant uplift in innovation capability and confidence.
- A 100% increase in the productivity of sessions where creative thinking is required.
- PLUS – The bonus of being able to put more people in your organisation through the training in a more sustainable, affordable and flexible way.
- PLUS – The bonus of being able to learn behind your computer or on your mobile phone at a time that suits, without the hassle of organising big training days and all the annoying logistical stuff that comes with it.
Best way to see what it’s like is to try it out for yourself.
"There is a growing demand for … self-propelled, globally mobile professionals or ‘global citizens'."
Make the Right Moves at the Right Time
Your mobility success hinges on your ability to strike the right balance: to find the right people and put them in the right places, at the right cost, at the right time.
We’ll work with your organization to improve your mobility processes while boosting employee satisfaction and growth. We map out effective talent strategies that are tailored to your organization’s unique goals, using our talent management and planning resources to help you select candidates, place them in your target regions, and iron out assignment details. Then we help you craft effective benefits and remuneration plans and communicate them to your employees. We can also support your expatriates to help ensure their success with Cultural Training and Global Leadership Profile to help you select and develop the right global leaders.
Last but not least, we give you quantifiable returns on investment. We measure program ROI and assignment success, and help you with succession and retention processes.
At Mercer Mobility, we’re here to keep your organization moving.
Get Local Data With a Global Perspective
What does it really mean for someone to uproot his or her family and move to Singapore, New York or Bahrain? Let us tell you.
Our information solutions for mobility put the highest-quality, most-detailed data available into your hands. Our Cost of Living data, the most comprehensive of its kind, is just one of our many market-leading tools and resources. Our leading benchmark data, Quality of Living data, and Hardship Ratings are all exclusive to Mercer and our clients. And they’re ready to access now.
Mercer Makes Mobility Easy
Our Mobility Starter Kit divides “moving” into three tiers: a pre-move informative guide, a post-move expat management program, and a more comprehensive kit for companies managing multiple international assignments. We also have tools specifically designed for executives. So whatever your mobility needs, we’re equipped to meet them.
Many companies are transitioning from providing full expat packages to “local plus” packages with specific add-ons. We’ll help you choose the right package for the assignment and business goals at hand.
How We Can Help
We combine education, consulting, software data, and online tools to offer you the full breadth of mobility services. Our mobility experts provide:
- Mobility education for all levels of your workforce.
- Mobility consulting to prepare your organization for the unanticipated.
- Mobility software, including HR solutions and cultural training.
- Mobility data to help you determine pay, benefits, relocation costs, and more.
- Mobility online tools for easy access to necessary information.