As the war for talent intensifies in 2019, how competitive is your renumeration offering?
Get the latest Australian retail sector pay movements and trends from Mercer's 2018 Retail Industry Remuneration Review - the definitive source of remuneration benchmark data and employment conditions across the Australian retail sector.
Providing remuneration data for the Australian retailers industry, the review will give you access to:
- A large database of leading Australian retail brands enabling data cuts for retail segments – including designer/fashion, luxury, supermarkets, cosmetics and more.
- The ability to analyse benchmark roles by the individual store revenue size.
- Detailed position profile reports for retail specialty roles including store and non-store based roles such as merchandising, e-commerce and logistics.
- Comprehensive coverage of corporate support roles across marketing, finance, IT, and top management.
- Reporting on all levels of remuneration from base salary to total package, data is reported in several formats, including detailed position profile reports for each position in the survey.
- Survey trends providing historical remuneration movements, industry forecasts and reward trends.
Participant - AUD $3,025 (Inc. GST)
Additional WIN logins - AUD $297 (Inc. GST)
Annual participation required price quoted will be converted to AUD on an invoice and applicable tax added.
*As part of your subscription you will be required to contribute data to the survey on an annual basis
Your subscription to the Retail Industry Remuneration Review also includes attendance at an annual event for retail clients. Held in in July, this event provides attendees with updates on reward trends, and also with facilitated roundtable discussion sessions with peers about the latest issues affecting the sector.