"Flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, employee health, and wellbeing, and variable pay are areas of increased attention across the resources, construction and engineering sectors."
Source: Mercer Australian Benefits Review 2017
Make sure your offering is competitive!
Let the latest Australian construction and engineering pay movements and trends from Mercer's 2018 Construction and Engineering Remuneration Review - the definitive source of remuneration benchmark data and employment conditions across this sector.
Construction and Engineering Remuneration Review membership entitles you to a broad range of benefits, including:
- Two releases of the remuneration survey: April (Mercer WIN® only) & October (Mercer WIN® plus hardcopy)
- A comprehensive HR policies and practices report (published in October)
- Invitation to the industry-specific conference hosted in May or June (small cost involved)
- Complimentary training on accessing data online via Mercer WIN®
- Pulse survey on contractor pay rates (available to participants only)
Participant (online) - AUD $6,710 (Inc. GST)
Additional logins available at - AUD $297 (Inc. GST)
Annual participation required price quoted will be converted to AUD on an invoice and applicable tax added.
*As part of your subscription you will be required to contribute data to the survey on an annual basis