"Flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave, employee health, and wellbeing, and variable pay are areas of increased attention across the resources, construction and engineering sectors." Source Mercer Australian Benefits Review 2017
Make sure your offering is competitive! Get the latest Australian construction and engineering pay movements and trends from Mercer's 2018 Construction and Engineering Remuneration Review - the definitive source of remuneration benchmark data and employment conditions across this sector.
Construction and Engineering Remuneration Review membership entitles you to a broad range of benefits, including:
- Two releases of the remuneration survey: April (Mercer WIN® only) & October (Mercer WIN® plus hardcopy)
- A comprehensive HR policies and practices report (published in October)
- Invitation to the industry-specific conference hosted in May or June (small cost involved)
- Complimentary training on accessing data online via Mercer WIN®
- Pulse survey on contractor pay rates (available to participants only)
Participant (online) - AUD $6,710 incl. GST
Additional logins available at AUD $297
Annual participation required price quoted will be converted to AUD on an invoice and applicable tax added.
*As part of your subscription you will be required to contribute data to the survey on an annual basis