With market-leading benefit offerings above and beyond the statutory requirements, industry demand driving skill premiums, and emerging segments of the sector paying higher than others. How do you ensure your total reward package is competitive and will help you retain key talent?
The Australian Life Sciences Remuneration Review will provide you with the latest sector pay movements, current market salary rates, and benefits trends.
- Based on data from over 100
organisations, this is a high-quality remuneration data source for organisationsacross all segments of the life sciences sector, including:pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology and contract research organisationsenabling custom data cuts and analysis.
- Published twice a year - in April and October, the survey covers a range of job families including a Scientific and Medical Job Family covering roles specific to the Life Science sector.
- A comprehensive
catalogueof sales roles, with the ability to analyze data by sales channels (consumer/OTC, hospital, GP) and medical specialisation(cardio, immunology, oncology, animal health).
- Reporting on all levels of remuneration from base salary to total package, data is reported in
several formats, including detailed position profile reports for each position in the survey.
- Survey trends providing historical remuneration movements, industry forecasts and reward trends.
- Industry-specific benefits and HR practices report is released annually providing benchmarking data for a wide range of benefit and practice areas including car benefits, end of service (including redundancy practices), superannuation, wellness benefits and more.
Participant - USD $6,700
Price quoted will be converted to AUD on invoice and applicable tax added.
*As part of your subscription you will be required to contribute data to the survey on an annual basis
An annual conference is held each year in November. The conference provides attendees with networking and roundtable discussions with peers, presents data trends and case studies and guest speakers provide updates and insights into the latest issues affecting the sector
Mercer works in partnership with a committee of key sector representatives to ensure the survey provides the most relevant information in terms of position coverage, remuneration data