Raise your profile as a leading employer and attract key talent to your organisation
Released annually by Mercer each August, the Australian Benefits Review is the most comprehensive reference guide on HR policies and benefits practices in the market.
Join 310+ Australian organisations from a broad spectrum of industries that are currently participating in the Australian Benefits Review.
- 300 types of market benefits offerings.
- Leading-edge market comparison.
- Discounted benefits lifestyle benefits.
- Valuable recommendations.
- Insight into what employers of choice are doing.
- New and emerging benefit offerings in the market.
"22% of organisations rate Work Life & Flexibility as one of the most effective benefits plans in their HR practices."
2018 Australian Business Review
An effective Benefits Program goes a long way towards improving culture, retaining top talent, and establishing your brand in the market. As the market is changing, data is driving a shift towards new and personalised benefits. The trends we are seeing in the market are; Health, Wellness, and mindfulness, Insured benefits and the treatment of vehicles.
Gauge what your people want, and how your organisation can respond. The Australian Benefits Review 2018 report is available now AUD $2,750 (Inc GST) with participation due by May 2019.
The report contains the latest market information on continuing trends in wellness and health benefits, along with flexible working arrangements, covering the below 11 comprehensive HR benefits and practices sections.
- Vehicles (benefit, tool of trade, physical cars and allowances).
- Leave (parental, annual, purchased leave, personal and charity).
- Wellness benefits (culture, practices, flexibility, working from home, childcare, health and wellness).
- Retirement benefits (superannuation).
- Insured employee benefits (Death/TPD, income protection, private health).
- End of service (turnover and redundancies).
- Allowances and perquisites (Overtime, shift, IT on call/call out, travel, phones, other).
- Variable reward (bonuses, commissions, LTI, share purchase plans, Long term incentives, non-financial rewards).
- Workforce planning.
- Learning and development.
- Total reward strategy (reward strategy, rem budgets, review elements, recruitment, referral/sign-on/retention bonuses.
Participant - AUD $2,750 (Inc. GST)
Annual participation required price quoted will be converted to AUD on an invoice and applicable tax added.
*As part of your subscription you will be required to contribute data to the survey on an annual basis