Tailored, industry-specific solutions for Australia’s major insurers
Comprised of both actuarial and investment professionals, our specialist team work together to deliver Australia’s major insurers tailored, industry-specific solutions.
Drawing on the strength of insurance expertise available within our sister businesses – Marsh, Oliver Wyman and Guy Carpenter – we deliver an even greater impact.
We work with all types of clients across the insurance fund sector, from life offices, general/property and casualty insurers, motor and transport accident compensation CTP insurers, lifetime care authorities, workers’ compensation schemes, lenders’ mortgage and deposit insurance, to health funds and professional indemnity groups.
Our specialised insurer solutions include:
- Asset liability balance sheet risk management
- Technical reserves and shareholders’ funds investment
- Insurance Trading Margin and Return on Equity goals
- Funding Ratio and Policy, risk appetite and target capital
- Regulatory and credit ratings agency requirements
- Capital Standards
- APRA’s LAGIC and ICAAP optimisation
- Risk factor analysis
- Stress testing
- Liquidity management
- Long term reserves and premium adequacy
- Target solvency
- Investment governance
Our investment services extend to education, management of non-financial risks such as foreign exchange, custody and securities lending, responsible investing and investment outsourcing solutions.
Complete the form below to speak with a Mercer Consultant and find out more.