Improving Employee Retirement Incomes and Employer Outcomes
The yin and yang of defined contribution plans. For employers, defined contribution retirement plans represent freedom from financial volatility, traditional pension risk, market volatility, and long-term financial uncertainty; however, they also impose new risks and responsibilities on the employer. For employees, defined contributions offer individual control, greater flexibility, and, in an ideal world, access to institutionally priced investments.
Defined Contributions — Refined for Your Organisation
Mercer can help design, plan, and manage customized defined contribution plans. We help employers optimize plans both globally and locally. We align organizational objectives with workforce demographics and employee behaviors to identify how employers can help improve retirement outcomes for their employees while meeting workforce management needs.
Mercer — a Lifeline for Your Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
Mercer works closely with our clients to provide tools and services that may improve employee retirement incomes and optimize employer outcomes. Some examples of our market-leading, client-driven tools and services include:
- Global DC management: helping clients analyze their plans both globally and locally, and optimizing plan design features.
- Financial wellness: evaluating workforce characteristics to drive campaigns and client objectives.
- Mercer LifetimePlus®: providing Australian plan members with a market-leading approach to de-accumulate assets and reduce longevity risk.
- Mercer investment platforms: utilising our institutional investment experience to provide competitive and compelling investment options to all clients.
- This includes our Delegated DC offering (US), Mercer Super Trust® (Australia), AspireTM (Ireland), Mercer Workplace Savings (UK), and many more.
Making Retirement Work
Few organizations have Mercer’s deep experience in developing defined contribution plans. Our global and local knowledge help you develop a plan that is creating your desired outcomes and can sustain your members over time.
If you’d like more information on how to make sure your plan is founded on sound business principles, please contact us.
How Mercer Can Help
Mercer can help design, plan, optimize, and manage customized defined contribution plans globally and locally.