Participate in the 2019 When Women Thrive Survey
The next generation of Mercer's When Women Thrive, Businesses Thrive research is out, and we invite you to take part in this expansive study on gender equity in the workplace!
Since its inauguration in 2014, our When Women Thrive survey has provided organisations around the world with insights and action plans for accelerating their diversity, inclusion and equity strategies.
Explore new areas of focus
In addition to the topics we’ve covered in the past, our latest survey will look at new focus areas, including:
- Examining multiple perspectives across the organisation—including C-suite executives, HR leaders, and the voice of the employees themselves.
- Exploring the intersection of gender and age (specifically, experienced workers age 55 and older) and race/ethnicity in select markets.
- Delving deeper into critical topics like inclusive culture, leadership/managerial engagement, pay equity, key roles and career paths, flexible work, leave and caregiver support.
- Sharing examples of how companies are taking action and demonstrating the business impact of their progress.
- Pointing to practical solutions to help you accelerate progress in your company.
How to take part
You have until 1 November 2019 to participate in the survey. Please allow 60-90 minutes to complete it. You will have the option of providing select aggregated workforce data.
As a thank you for your time and participation, please enjoy the following:
- Full global findings report (to be released in Q1 2020)
- Complimentary custom benchmark report that compares your organization’s policies and practices against global, regional, and industry data
- Custom Internal Labor Market (ILM) map, an insightful view of your organisation’s current headcounts, hiring, promotion and turnover rates by gender at each career level
- Custom 5- and 10-year workforce projections
- Virtual debrief meeting with Mercer consultants to review the results of the custom benchmark report/ILM map and discuss recommendations
*Please note that the complimentary custom benchmark reports are available to non-participants at $5,000 USD.
Benchmark your progress on gender equity and do your part to contribute to this important topic. All industries are welcome, whether they operate locally or multi-nationally.