Leveraging Opportunity Under the APRA Scale Test
Australian super funds have never faced more scrutiny over their financial sustainability. At the heart of the debate lies APRA’s scale test and how it could be applied to determine the fate of smaller funds failing to deliver quality outcomes to their members.
In this new white paper, Mercer explores the scale test in the context of APRA’s broader assessment framework, plus considers three pathways funds can pursue to create a sustainable future and better outcomes for their members.
Pathways To Success: Mercer’s new Superannuation White Paper
In 'Pathways to Success', super fund decision makers will find out:
- APRA’s broader assessment framework of fund performance
- Why small funds should consider solutions beyond single-segment outsourcing
- Multi segment outsourcing options where the fund remains involved
- Total outsourcing options where funds can drive what matters to them
- Consolidation, where improving members outcomes is the key driver