Is your organisation challenged by: attracting and engaging high-potential talent? Unclear career progression and key competencies for success? A shortage of specific skills?
Mercer’s career framework effectively outlines career levels and job families within your orgnisation to provide a clear view of your where your organisation’s talent lies and their potential career paths.
A career framework is s a strategic centrepiece that sits at the core of every HR department and touches on all workforce initiatives, yet surprisingly: only one in two companies have a career framework – 50% don’t!
This is at odds with the 70% of companies who report confidence in filling their critical roles internally. More needs to be done to help employees recognize the compelling career paths that exist within their own organizations.
Talk to Mercer Today
With a career framework from Mercer you will:
- Attract, retain, and engage employees by demonstrating options for growth.
- Translate business objectives into explicit talent requirements.
- Strategically map the growth of critical skills.
- Assign accountabilities, performance standards and competencies to roles.
- Create easier benchmarking for rewards and benefits programs.
- Connect HR initiatives to anchor a cohesive talent strategy.
- Get the most out of your career framework by implementing our Career View App to empower employees to take control of their career path within your organisation.