Mercer is excited to announce the launch of a first-of-its-kind career management and planning app: Mercer Career View.
One third of employees lack career plans, and most say they would stay longer with their current employer if they had a career path. Our new app enables employees to explore career paths within your organisation with an easy to use interface, helping to foster higher retention and engagement rates. It is the companion solution to your existing career framework.
Mercer Career View is optimised for mobile devices and is device agnostic.
With Mercer Career View, employers will:
- Communicate career steps, areas for growth and pay potential.
- Connect career development with stronger performance.
- Attract, retain and develop talent.
- Explore career paths within functions and across the organisation.
- Understand how their role supports the business.
- Know what competencies are needed, measured and rewarded.
Eight Reasons to Invest
A career framework provides for business agility and delivers tangible returns on your investment.
- Stronger employee engagement
- Improved business outcomes
- More precise talent investments
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved resource alignment
- Greater agility
- Reduced costs
- More strategic talent management