"...a difficult challenge to determine the best way forward for a secure retirement system as it is a subject that spans government politics, employer practices, individual investor education, and cultural differences...."
This report was prepared by Mercer for the CFA Institute, who engaged us in this project given the growing influence of our Melbourne Mercer Global Pension Index. The report is designed to answer the questions of an ideal retirement system.
An Ideal Retirement System Report covers:
- Ten Principles for an Ideal Retirement System
- Providing Appropriate Benefits
- Looking to the Longer Term
- Including the Best Features
- Building Community Confidence
- Comparing Pension Systems